10-Hour/4- session Workshop In Lindenhurst, NY
Anger is an emotion that is often misunderstood as ‘being bad’. It often provides consequences that can have an impact on oneself, relationships, and personal goals often resulting in depression, low-self esteem, and self doubt.
- Do you find it difficult to communicate with others?
- Are you angry or explosive in action?
- Have you felt unheard by others? Do you yell as a result?
- Do you feel guilty after yelling?
In this workshop you will learn about this powerful emotion called anger, related triggers, causes and how to resolve its negative impact on oneself and relationships.
Techniques and skill development focusing on self-awareness, stress management, assertiveness, effective communication, and self care will be explored as a personalized anger management plan will be developed.
Anger Management Workshop Details
- 10-Hour/4 Session program
- Pre & post anger assessment will be completed
- Small class size of 6-8 attendees
- Program limited to adults 24 and over
- Court Approved Course; Completion Certificate offered
- Pre-Registration & Screening Assessment required before enrolling in class
Kalli Kontos LCSW-R is a court approved, Certified Anger Management Specialist- Level II from National Anger Management Association (NAMA). She has over 20 years experience facilitating anger management classes.
** NOTE: this class is educational in nature and is not insurance billable/reimbursable.