Early registration offers a $25.00 discount
This workshop is held online for NYS residents only.
If out of state, for more anger workshops online
please visit anger classes
In this workshop, you will learn about this powerful emotion called anger, related triggers, causes, and how to resolve its negative impact on oneself and relationships.
Anger is an emotion that is often misunderstood as ‘being bad’. It often provides consequences that can have an impact on oneself, relationships, and personal goals often resulting in depression, low-self esteem, and self-doubt.
Session #1 Dates: October 2021 (4 Sessions/4 Weeks)
SAT 10/2/2021 (9:30am- 12:00pm)
SAT 10/9/2021 (9:30am- 12:00pm)
SAT 10/16/2021 (9:30am- 12:00pm)
SAT 10/23/2021 (9:30am- 12:00pm)
(Session 1 sign-up deadline Monday 9/27/2020; Early registration $25.00 discount)
Anger Management Workshop Details
- 10-Hour/4 Session program
- Pre & post anger assessment will be completed
- Small class size of 6-8 attendees
- Program limited to adults 24 and over
- Court Approved Course; Completion Certificate offered
- Pre-Registration & Screening Assessment required before enrolling in a class
- Must have secure internet connection as this class is offered online via secure HIPAA-HITECH compliant platform
Kalli Kontos LCSW-R is a court-approved, Certified Anger Management Specialist- Level II from National Anger Management Association (NAMA). She has over 25 years of experience facilitating anger management classes.
** NOTE: this class is educational in nature and is not insurance billable/reimbursable.